czwartek, 22 stycznia 2015

20 PIOSENEK NA PIERWSZY TANIEC / 20 FIRST DANCE SONGS

  1. "Can't Take My Eyes Off You" Boys Town Gang
  2. "Strangers In The Night" Frank Sinatra
  3. "At Last" Etta James
  4. "Dance Me To The End Of Love" Leonard Cohen
  5. "I'm Gonna Be (500 miles)" The Proclaimers
  6. "I Swear" All 4 One
  7. "I Was Made For Lovin' You" Kiss
  8. "Be My Baby" The Ronettes
  9. "I Want To Spend My Lifetime Loving You" Marc Anthony & Tina Arena
  10. "By Your Side" Sade
  11. "(Everything I Do) I Do It For You" Bryan Adams
  12. "Nothing's Gonna Change My Love For You" Glenn Medeiros
  13. "Without You" Mariah Carey
  14. "Wonderful Tonight" Eric Clapton
  15. "Run To You" Whitney Houston
  16. "I'll Stand By You" The Pretenders
  17. "You Are So Beautiful" Joe Cocker
  18. "Have I Told You Lately" Rod Stewart
  19. "(I Just) Died In Yours Arms" Cutting Crew
  20. "I Was Made For Lovin' You" Kiss



Brak komentarzy:

Prześlij komentarz